Saturday, September 09, 2006

Diary of F*cked up MInd....

have u ever heard TWIST by Korn...po asi me siento ahora...

wish to be in DC. that's where i felt good.....i really miss those days.

i just wanna leave this place and....leave all behind. there's nothing else 4 me here.

everybody moved on. scept 4 me. someday....one day,

dios mio que calor. omg

gotta focus real hard on school, and finish that off quickly.....that's whats stopping me from doing what i want to do.

sucks....but, that's life, you just dont plan out the future when ur 18.

well....

2 comments:

cloklis said...

mijo... i cant wait to leave sto.dgo... me falta el maso para terminar la universidad..

asi me siento yo, que todo el mundo esta como que echando para alante but im still stuck a few years back.. i hate the feeling.

DC e apero... Your DC is my San Antonio,tx...everything was perfect there.

try to cheer up! :)

Frank Velez said...

i'm sick and tired of all this bullcrap. na

*franky SIGHS*.....

sucks pero palante jeva